Re: Ryan doesn't get the job

From: John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
To: Ryan Moore <baradium@domain.elided>, <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Subject: Ryan doesn't get the job
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:02:34 -0700

on 7/24/03 9:47 PM, Ryan Moore at baradium@domain.elided wrote:

> I only managed to break my little tube for the exhaust manifold stove and
> warm air intake, but I'm not too worried about that at the moment, better
> than this week's record with the chevy, which I managed to break a nipple
> off of the heater core of yesterday when my foot got caught in the heater
> hose while attempting to work on the points.

Geez Ryan,

I was heading East to find you and offer you $80 an hour to work on my
vehicle. Forget that! Getting the hood open would cost me $320. <g>

Yeah... wouldn't want to have to pay the $3 that little metal tube thing costs at the parts store would you?

The heater core I've been told is repairable. We'll see...

-Ryan