Re: IHC and Okanogan Wild Fire

Glad you pulled through OK.  Always a great thing to see people pull
together.

Ken

>Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:32:15 -0700

>From: "Jim or Ginger Aos" >Subject: IHC and Okanogan Wild Fire > >Hello
all. We seem to have made the State news and a little more. In case >any
out there are wondering, there was a wild fire started within three
>blocks of our house. With high winds an very dry conditions, it spread
>fast. We were able to avoid any damage, but we did have fire within 15
feet >of our property. There were also rocks from the fire that rolled
down on >the lawn and parking area. I found out why young folks are fire
fighters. >At 63 years, I tired out fast, especially with a back pack
pumper, on a >70-75% grade. > >When I saw how much help there was from
neighbors, I though of the familiy >bond on this list. Oh, also after the
fire was contained, I saw a number of >IH fire trucks, tanker type for
brush fires. ( IHC) content. > Some folks did not fare so well,six homes
lost :-( > >A very GRATEFUL Jim A. > > Jim Aos >jaos@domain.elided