Re: Are You Prepared?

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Tennant" <jkt1111@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: "mark stegmann" <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided>; "IHdigest"
<ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 14:41
Subject: Re: Are You Prepared?

> Ryan,
> Being a LEO I don't think I'll have too much of a problem with the ammo
> cans as I use them in my Scout as well, However, get pulled over wearing
> camouflage pants, having an occupied gun rack mounted in the truck and
> maybe a loose hand grenade rolling around on the floorboard we might
> just have something to talk about! :-)
>
> Jim Tennant  <jkt1111@domain.elided>
> 73 ScoutII

LOL! Don't have to worry about any of that...

The state of TN highly frowns upon that type of stuff on campus... I imagine
it would be very bad for my prospects of continued employment.

The guy I bought them from says he gets a large number of law enforcement
personel buying the cans for storing stuff in thier vehicles.

-Ryan