Loosing a Tail

---<SIMULATION MODE=ENABLED>Turns quickly to the left, turn and darts up an
alley to the right, slows to 15mph and blows horn when exiting alley
(looking to the left after making certain no one is pulling in from the
right). Turns quickly to the right and darts over two blocks/ Turns quickly
to the right, and up two blocks. Turn quickly to the left and parks the
truck. Shut off headlights and sit back viewing mirrors and
windshield.<SIMULATION MODE=DISABLED>

---Ryan is cruising the BB and man, he was all over my butt. Think I lost
him?

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)