[no subject]

Hey guys, after complaining about the irresponsibility of Jeepers
where we were camping last weekend, I thought it only fair that I bring
this very successful project to your attention.

Some of you (us) matched money with the Binder Bulletin to support the
Friends of the Rubicon in the effort to keep this trail open.

Read about how that project went and be glad your money did a lot of
good.

You (we) did good.  I know the adverb is well, but I felt daring this
morning.

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs