Irresponsibility redux, slightly OT

Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:43:48 -0700
From: John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
Subject: Responsible parties, or is it irresponsible parties?

Digesters,

So, there were 7 young Jeepers injured in accidents caused by
irresponsible driving perhaps enhanced by alcohol.
John, there is no question that a bunch of baby-boomers are running around CA doing a crappy imitation of a parent. I see it first hand all the time. The saddest part is that these POS's in human suits do not seem to even realize *what* it is they might need to be responsible for as progenitors of another human life. In a word, frickin' clueless!(OK, that was 2 words). Yes, I do have an opinion about this, sorry if it offends ;) I am occasionally accused of being too hard on the harried, overworked 'me' generation, but John's report goes directly to the point. Young people with their lives ahead of them seriously injured for lack of supervision. How sad.

Soapbox off,

Jim