FREE gas tank

From:           	"Roger L. Waggener Sr." <rwaggener@domain.elided>
Subject:        	Gas Gage
> Thanks for all the help- I think the only possible source for a leak, in
> this case, is the nipples that are on the front top of the tank- one
> came out of the tank when the tank was removed and or the lines. I'm
> relying on JB Weld for the nipples and new for the lines.  Everyone
> Please- cross our fingers in unison.

Roger I have a FREE GAS TANK for you. I just checked it, it has nipples at the corner like you need. The inside is a
bit rusty but not bad. The top has 2 or 3 soldered spots on it. It should be boiled at Hawkes or your favorite radiator
place, then lined with KREEM or whatever. It might even be OK as is. It certainly is better than what you have now. I
can bring it to the next Desert Scouts meeting, isn't it *this* Wednesday?

Sender: the best idea I cant think of is to throw it away, and buy a new one, it's not worth fixing.

I bought one about a year ago from Light Line of Louisiana, it was about $50. Ask for the Oring seal too. There are
many vendors listed on the Binder Bulletin. I have also bought from Anything Scout in CA.
> Roger L. Waggener Sr.
> "The Crusty Old Codger in the Desert"
> Mesa, Arizona
> rwaggener@domain.elided
> http://www.thenewsfromhere.com

- Jim in MESA AZ
Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
jameslidberg@domain.elided
'79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07 open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
Copyright 2003 All rights reserved