Re: Gas Gage?

Roger,

I have a tank if you want it.

I got it along with my latest aquisition, a '72 Scout 2, 6 months ago.

I can't remember if it has all the emissions connections or not.

I will look at it tomorrow.

It has been patched with soldered in screws.

It might be worth having it boiled and any leaks patched at Hawkes Radiator then coated inside with the gas tank liner
stuff.

- Jim in Mesa

From:           	"Roger L. Waggener Sr." <rwaggener@domain.elided>
Subject:        	Gas Gage?
> the 5/16 nipple
> on the driver's side top front came out of the tank AND the hose broke
> on the one on the passenger side front. So now after an appropriate
> cleaning and application of JB Weld to both and new hoses laying next to
> the tank on my bench,

Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
jameslidberg@domain.elided
'79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07 open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
Copyright 2003 All rights reserved