Re: Bump Steer, Steering Components, Hemi-Joints

When driving on a smooth road it tracks fine and handles great.  It's those
bumpy, pot hole, haven't been paved since the scout was made roads which are
the problem.
I have to pay close attention especially if there is other vehicals around
and I have to contrantly correct the steering to stay in my lane.  I haven't
notice it going just to the left or to the right and I haven't found any
specific pattern to it.

As far as body mounts are concerned.  Yes one of the number one mounts
(under the drivers feet)  is gone.
I am waiting on a replacement any time now.  This could be the problem. but
the rest of the body is quite solid and I can't see that there is too much
movement going on since the hard top is still on.

The ball joints on the one side are brand new.  I can not say what the age
of the other side are.  When I jacked up the vehical I didn't notice any
problems.

I will just need to take things apart 1 by one and take a look at
everything.

Jeff