Clevite engine builder's contest

All,
If you happen to receive Speed Channel, I highly recommend a show that was just on at 9 EDT. WIll probably be repeated at Midnight here. Two-man teams of NASCAR engine builders completely assembled an engine in under 20 minutes. Fun to watch.
They've got nothing on our Tom M, it's not like they were on the side of the road or anything. :-)
Best,
Joel

--
Joel Furtek