Pete's Loose Ends

I was a week or so behind on my Digest reading.  I was saddened to hear
about Scott. I can't say I knew him very well, but the one time we did talk,
he was most helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Thanks to all those that responded to my earlier Travelall query (or my
friends!) and my power-steering pump question.

Some loose ends:

1) Anyone got both window regulators for a '77 Scout?  Esp. the driver side.
E-mail me off list, please with a price - incl. shipping, unless you're
within 50 miles of Tulsa, OK.
2) What's a part # for a rear brake hose for the (same) Scout with a 4"
lift?

Thanks,

--Pete