Re: water wheels

Had that happen on my 85 Ford F150; for me, it caused a tire that absolutely
would not balance. I bought the tires mounted on wheels, and when I put them
on the truck it had a horrible vibration from one wheel. I tried balancing it
(myself) on a spin balancer, and kept getting funky, extremely high weight
readings at different spots- it was never consistent. Finally I broke the
thing down and found about two cups of H2O in there, dried it all out and no
more problems. I never tried it with JUST the water, so I don't know if it
would work like the glass bead 'balancing powder', but I  know it wouldn't
have once the weather got below 32 degrees F. <g>