Closed loop system

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 03:01  PM, tsm1@domain.elided wrote:

I am going with an O2 sensor and gauge, along with a vac. gauge in the
Travelette to keep an eye on how well the new Edelbrock is tuned.. but
it
won't auto-adjust.

Not too long ago, (well, maybe it is too long ago), I bought the new
closed loop kit that was offered on the digest. It is for my
Pro-jection  system. Now I need to get the darn thing installed and
working. Oh well I wont really need it until next April, so why fix
the roof when its not raining.

Im expecting good things from the kit.

John Hofstetter