Re: ON-Demand Turbo

----- Original Message -----
From: <tsm1@domain.elided>
To: "Shubin, Pete" <pshubin@domain.elided>
Cc: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 15:06
Subject: RE: ON-Demand Turbo

<snip>
> A twin-turbo'd 392 sure sounds sexy for my Travelette.. but I'm sticking
> with an NA monster for the time being.. and it's about to get assembled.
> :D

<snip>

What *I* think is the best part about a turbo is that you no longer lose
power with altitude (well you do once you get the critical altitude, but
that's another theory thing).  As you get higher the wastegate will just
divert more exhaust through the turbo, until of course it gets to where the
wastegate is full open... so going up the pass in montana you'd have the
same amount of horsepower as near sea level... and you shouldn't have to
really mess with jetting again.

-Ryan