Whose fault? Fortunately, no possessive pronouns ever have apostrophes.

On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 05:16  PM, Ted Borck wrote:

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, John Hofstetter wrote:

<snip>

In talking to these guys, it was apparent that they were very wealthy,
and that bemused me. **Henry's** car for the common man is now the car
for the affluent. Unfair of me to say this, but I didn't care much for
the snobs that drove them, but I surely did like their cars.
<snip>

John Hofstetter

So why then, and not now. Its got to be Richards fault and hes
trying to blame Bill Whats his Name. Bill is probably blaming Melinda
and Melinda is probably blaming Robert up in Washington, and Robert is
blaming the Fleckster, and the Fleckster is saying that if Jobs had
built my Mac with a bigger welder, I wouldnt have to worry about
anything.

Thanks for looking that up Ted, interesting.

John Hofstetter