wheel studs

   First, I need wheel studs for my rear axle on my Scout. All the parts
stores I've been to, including my normal store, doesn't carry the rear
Scout stud, it is a special order item.
   Next, I need some new lugs for those same studs, that shouldn't be a
problem, though I haven't gone out and looked yet.
   Third, I just put a new bearing in the drivers side rear axle. After
doing that I had the lugs bak off doing 70 on the highway and chew up my
studs. I pulled some ol studs off an old axle I had in stock, but 2 of
the axle flange holes won't take a stud in them tight. I can practically
pull the stud through the hole and as soon as I touch it they fal back
in the drum. Is there a way to make the splines grab in the holes? t
seems like the holes are enlarged or worn out from the splines of other
studs actually. Also the ld stus splines seem to be worn a bit as well.
Do they make a stud with larger than normal splines?

Dan Nees
danees@domain.elided