Fw: Overdrive tranny for sale

----- Original Message -----

 I got the t-all but now my plans have taken a swing toward the 392 gas
 route. Before, I fully intended to put a 7.3 powerstroke in it until I
found
 out that the pattern on the back of it was for a Ford tranny. So, long
story
 cut short....I think I will hang onto it until I come to a definite
 decision. Did IH ever offer a direct 5th in the pickup truck line? I am
 curious to know , if they did, how that 5 spd. would differ from the 5 spd.
 that I know they put in the heavier trucks. I have IH big truck trannies.
If
 they are the same, you are welcome to buy one of those...irregardless of
 what the final decision is on this OD is.

 Rocky

I'd