Re: John's (Wanda's) Birthday Plans

On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 09:42  AM, Joel M Brodsky wrote:

IH content...  Are you Dodging it to RMIHR?  For some reason I thought
remembered you saying something
about a Scout in Colorado.

JoelB

I am Dodging it to RMIHR.  Must have been someone else bringing a
Scout. I did try to get Tommy (of what does he know about transmissions
fame) to bring it out for me, but he is otherwise engaged.

Reminder for those who may have forgotten: Tommy is my old friend who
is mechanically inept, and who told me after driving my Scout up to
Washington for me, that he thought it was low on tranny fluid. He told
me that a dozen times before the low fluid caused Joel and me to fly
off the top of the articulation ramp.

So, Ill be IH less for the Rendezvous.

John Hofstetter