John's (Wanda's) Birthday Plans

So, John, what exactly are you going to get Wanda for her Birthday to try
and smooth over the fact that
you still deserve quite a can-opening of Whoop-a$$ for throwing your wife
of:  OH MY!  --years, out of your truck?
I guess you just like to hurt the ones you care about.  *grin*

Seriously, please wish Wanda a great big Happy Birthday for me and my
parents.

IH content...  Are you Dodging it to RMIHR?  For some reason I thought I
remembered you saying something
about a Scout in Colorado.

JoelB