Re: Re[2]: Fwd: Question

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 04:11  PM, Richard Welty wrote:

well, i gather that he's on a Mac, but he's also using M$ outhouse and
it's
sending stuff tagged text/plain but with a funky M$ character set.

i really, really, really hate M$ outhouse.

richard

Sorry, Richard, Im using Mac Mail which is Apples e-mail program for
OS X.

So, which character set is not funky? Ill be happy to use it.  This
particular message is coming in plain text.

Whoops! Bill Gates just sent me a message.  He wants me to ask you why
your digest is the only one that has a problem with Steve Jobs version
of his Outhouse.  <g>

John