tanks

Ok, it's a little off topic....

TLC just did (well is doing ) a special on the M1A1 Main battle tank....
It can go from 42 mph to full stop in 10 feet on pavement (with the rubber
pads on the treads).  Kind of neat to see those things do that and go
through their paces.   They also show them going up a ramp to a 60 degree
upslope... a little steep for me....

IH content:  I don't think my scout will come even close to that 60 degree
upslope....

More IH content:  Just saw a commercial for Quaker State.  A guy in a
suburban is trying to pull a semi.  Front end lifts off of the ground a
little bit and the back tires are spinning..... then the motor flies out
from under the hood...  he needed an IH, not quaker state.... :)

-Ryan