Re: John's - email

On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 03:20  PM, William Cunningham wrote:

Thats what I was upgraded to here at work.
Also got one of them long neck iMacs to run it on.

You know, Willy, its hard to know whether your apostrophe in thats
was taken out in the e-mail program, or whether you forgot to put it in.

Ive just changed fonts, itll be interesting to see if it cures my
problem. Its counter to what I think I know about mail servers, but it
was not a lot of work to give it a try.  <g>

So, gang, how did this message look?

John Hofstetter