Re: John's - email

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, John Hofstetter wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 04:18  AM, Ryan Moore wrote:
>
> > I think we've all been getting that.  I'm only getting it from his
> > e-mails that come through the digest.  Aything that he also sends to
> > be directly, the one that is direct to me still shows up correctly.
> >
> > -Ryan
> >
> So, Ted and David, like Ryan, are the missing punctuation marks only on
> the stuff that comes through the digest?

John:

I haven't received any direct email from you lately.

But IIRC, the ^characters have only been appearing in your missives for
the last week or so.

If you haven't changed your email reader, etc during the same time period,
it may be a Krusty the Server issue.

Don't know who else on the IHC list is using MAC OS 10 & Apple Mail.

Ain't computers fun?

--
Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided