Re: Correct me, Howard

At one time, probably 15 years ago, the truck brand name was
"Mitsubishi-Fuso".  I don't know what the current status is.  M-F didn't
have any advertising in this year's Mid-America Truck Show program under
either name and I'm not sure they are currently marketing in the US.

I believe Setra is a brand name that came out of Eastern Europe, but I
can't say just what country and I don't think they were ever imported
into the US.

I just saw an item that the Sprinter Van will replace the Dodge Ram Van
in the Dodge lineup for 2004 and the Sprinter will not be sold under the
Freightliner name after 2005.

Recalling that there were frequent rumors of an International/Dodge
merger back in the 1980's, the International name would be one that
almost made it into the Daimler/Freightliner family.

Howard