Re: Halligan tool?

Joel,
Galls <http://www.galls.com> has nine models from $145 to $190 new, depending on how serious you are and whether you need spark suppression. Not sure if you were looking for 2 @150 ea. or 2 for $150.
I used their advanced search. They have a fuzzy search engine which is good because they alternately call it a hallagan or haligan tool.
Here's a direct link to the $145 model:
<http://www.galls.com/shop/viewProductDetail.jsp?item=FE343&hiddenQty=1>
Enjoy!
Joel

At 12:44 PM -0700 6/16/03, Joel M Brodsky wrote:

Does anyone have any links or locations/associations with Fire Departments
where I might locate a couple of Halligan Tools for around the $150 range?
Used/damaged are okay.

Thanks,

JoelB

--
Joel Furtek
Assistant Coach, Virginia Women's Rowing