Re: local hero returns safely from the wars...

On Friday, June 13, 2003, at 06:05  AM, Mac @ TRIAD wrote:

anyway, i am very happy to report that my Beloved Bride has returned
safely
from the wars and is home once more.  she says it was a grueling and
trying
experience, one she would rather not repeat, and she's overjoyed to be
home.
i showed her the messages from the various Digesters and she was very
touched, and has asked me to thank you all on her behalf.  so...
thank you,
everyone, from both of us!  +)

Mac,

Im very happy for you both, no make that all 4 of you.

John