From: ROCKY LEAR
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 8:55 PM
Subject: Forged pistons and aluminum intakes

This is something that has proably been covered time and again here so bear
with me if I ask again.

Does any mfg. make forged pistons for a 392? If not can anyone recommend a
custom piston maker that has IH experience?

Did anyone ever cast an aluminum itake for the 392?

I want to make my own headers. Does anyone make headplates with starter
tubes welded in?

Rocky