Re: Ryan saw a 205 mated to a T34/35/36

> Ryan,
>       Did you get any info on how he mated the 205 to the IH trans?  The
> 5spd was a yoke aft unit only (IIRC).  I'm curious what was required to
> adapt that.
>
> JoelB

Joel, did you ever see the pics Toby posted on the Binder Bulletin from
some time back?

He was building a very trick IH pickup which included this particular 5spd
with dual married transfercases.

For some reason or the other, the project got changed or didn't get
finished, and Robert wound up with the 5spd/married 'case.  The dual setup
didn't fit well in his Scout II, so he's only running one 'case.

This was all a custom adapter Toby had built, and I remember him saying he
could've made it shorter, but it would've been a LOT more work, and at the
time it was going into a  pickup that had the wheelbase to deal with it
so, why bother? ;-)

-Tom