accessories vs neccessories, I stand corrected.

I owe the list an apology. I was looking through my
accessory catalogue tonight to answer Rocky's question
about fog lights. While doing so, I noticed that
various pages throughout the book say IH Neccessories
at the top.  I bet I've looked through that book at
least 15 times looking for info for different people,
and I totally do not remember ever seeing that before.
Again, I stand rebuked.
Mark