Re: Fuse box, dash restoration questions

On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 04:41  PM, David Bongo wrote:

I have very little experience with this type of stuff, so please forgive my
ignorance. I didn't notice any fiberglas fiber fill on Brownell's Acraglas
Gel page. There was a warning about using "glass floc" though. I'm not
looking forward to this project, and don't want to repeat it because of a
mistake. Can I get the correct fiber through Brownell's when I order the
Gel, or must I go elsewhere?
Yes they sell the fiber. It is the glass floc that they said wasn't needed any more. That's true, but I still use it because it is a filler and I use less Acraglas that way. It doesn't cause a problem, it's just that the gel now has the strength without the fiber that we used to get with the fiber.

I suggest you go with the Urethane foam. I liked Allan's idea so much, that I ordered a kit for a missing piece of arm rest on my GC.

John Hofstetter