Re: I'm Wired (some might say Weird)...

On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 07:25  PM, Binder@domain.elided wrote:

The time consuming part was measuring, cutting & crimping the wires. I used
a "universal" Accel kit that I had left over from, but never used on, a
previous vehicle. They were 8mm wires. The Autolite ones I pulled off the
Scout were 7.5mm. Anyone see any problems with that?
The larger wires should be an advantage. The Magnecors I ended up with on the GC were 8.5 mm and my only problem was that they wouldn't fit in any of the supports/separators. The Magnecors on the Scout were 8's, I think, and they fit what was left of the supports/separators fine.

Glad it worked out so well for you. Glad I guessed correctly.

John Hofstetter