Re: Fuse box, dash restoration questions

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 05:17  PM, David Bongo wrote:

After cleaning it, I'm figuring on using a 2-part epoxy to fill in the
cracks and, hopefully, help bind it together. I'm not sure what type of
filler to use on the missing chunk. It'll take a LOT of epoxy there,
and it might not even be the right stuff for such a large area.
Dave,

I have no idea of how epoxy and the dash "stuff" will get along, but if i were filling in the cracks and the chunk, I'd use Brownells Acraglas gel with fiberglass fiber fill, or sawdust, or whatever. Wonderful to work with. Consistency of JB weld but mixes well with any filler.

Available at Brownells www.brownells.com

I use it for everything.

John Hofstetter