accessories or necessories?

Earl Culley  wrote:
> The title was 'Necessories', as I recall.  And I
> wish I still had access to
> one.

While Mark has a physical accessories catalog, Earl is also right on
the Necessories title too.  It is mentioned in one of my other pieces
of original literature.  Then I found a Necessaries catalog on EBay
once but the price quickly went out of my range.  I think I asked
Binder Books about it once, but they didn't have any extras available,
and did not think there was enough market to go through the same
master copy creation measures they do on the service manuals.

SOMEWHERE I'm sure I saved the image that was on the auction...
but that was 2 hard drives and one computer ago...

Allan W.