Cummins V8 in an IH pickup.

Looked at a truck today.  D series, 12xx most likely (no markers but 8 lug.
It has a Cummins V8 diesel in it and a tilt front end.  Neat conversion,
supposed to have a 5 speed.  Didn't think to check the shift pattern...
have some pictures of it in the truck if anyone wants to host them.
Unfortunately for some reason the driver's side head is in the cab, as well
as the driver's side pistons and piston sleeves.  If the engine was together
the $300 price tag would severly tempt me into buying it and trying to get
it running, but I'm not up to a full engine teardown and rebuild in a
parking lot, so...  it's just pictures for posterity.

-Ryan