RE: RMIHR and Ambulance doors.

Joe wrote:

> I'm still not sure if I can go, but I'll convoy from here w/ you guys, I
> was plannig to meet up w/ Matt sopher in grand junction then going from
> there, but I don't know if that is most direst route

You gotta come - so that I can push yer buttons in person! <g>

We'll probably be bringing a bunch of food & drink to share.  Hmmm, that
reminds me.  I should be bringing several gallons of the world's most wicked
ginger beer, and maybe some of our great stouts if I get the time.

I'm also interested in the possibility of setting up some "non-sanctioned"
trips:  you know, with caravans of less than 100 vehicles!

And, if anyone's got young children we'll be bringing all kinds of
entertainment (tons of craft stuff, etc).

ken farmer
1980 Scout II  - gotta finish this, it's getting embarressing!
1975 Travelall - gotta sell this before Juniper runs into it in the
driveway!
1974 Travelall - easy shiftin' with the tranny fluid topped off! (thanks
Tom)