Stories

I was speaking with a old gentelman today who is selling
some IHC riggs, he has owned 9 of them over the years.  His
name is John Pricard he told me a few stories that make me
excited to be a Scout owner.

    1) A fellow farmer was out hunting and his rig ran out
of oil, so he filled it with water from a creek drove it
home, drained the oil out and replaced it.  Truck ran fine
for years.

    2) Farmer got two tractors stuck on the farm, one trying
to pull the other out.  Used his scout to pull both of the
tractors out, no problem.

    3) A friend went hunting with a bunch of buddies, he was
in the lead in his scout with his buddies following in
chevy's, ford's.  He went up a hill and looked in his mirror
and nobody was there, so he backed down the hill and found
his hunting partner's all stuck at the bottom of the hill.
Of course they were upset and made a few remarks, so he said
screw it and drove back up the hill.  (that's funny)

    4) There is a parts wharehouse in Portland that has a
couple of ford and chevy trucks, but they keep an old
International 3/4 ton on hand.  This is the only vehicle
that can tow an 8000lbs diesel motor from there shop.

Needless to say as I listened to him tell this stories I
become very proud and happy about my purchase of my 73
scout.  I originally purchased a 1972 chevy blazer to build
up into an awesome off-road machine, but I like the
toughness of my scout much better, so my blazer will sit for
a while until the scout is up to par.

Mark Donaldson