Re: Carlisle report

Daniel Nees wrote:

>    Our very own Chris Procyk won Best Pick-up with his WagonMaster. I
> have no idea why the WM was put with Pick-ups when you can clearly see
> it is a Travelall. I won Rusty But Trusty with Bad this year, poor
> Dennis. :-)

Dan-

But it is NOT a Travelall, either!  It is made from a Travelall set-up, but
it doesn't qualify here either.  I think it would be very difficult to
classify, as it shouldn't really be grouped with either-I think it's rarity
will buy it a few bonus votes no matter what classification it goes in.  I
don't think it should steal the show from the Travelalls either.  I think I
would personally classify at more of a truck than a Travelall, and I can
assure you that the DMV's that mark a division between a passenger car and a
truck certainly agree with me!

Interesting point for those organizing a show, though!  A great debate for
those that get beat by Chris to argue about!!!

Michael