Carlisle report

Reapers,
Well, Carlisle has come and gone again. What a great show. We had a
tremendous turn-out. Saw some old friends and made some new. Met some of
you guys from the 'net for the first time face to face, which is always
neat.        There were allot of Light Line trucks at the show
this year, which is always great to see. I have my Scout II's, but that
wasn't the only great truck that IH built. Off the top of my head I
think we had 5 Travelall's, a Travelette, a WagonMaster, and 7 Pick-ups,
in addition to the Scout and Scout II's. I think all together there were
over 60 vehicles resisted!        The heat this year was
terrible. I feel bad that I didn't get to meet and look closely at all
the trucks there, but; like most everyone else, I just sat under my tent
out of the sun and chatted with who ever else sat down.
Sarah McCain took pictures of every vehicle there on saturday and we
posted them on-line. For now you can see them on PhotoPoint photo album
at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=37106&a=238040 . By the
end of the week I'll have them HTMLed on the Triple Diamond Web site.
http://www.triplediamond.org        To those of you who made it,
I'm glad you did. To those who didn't make it, and you KNOW who you are,
shame on you! You can make it up by making the next east coast show,
G.L.Sayers in Conshohoken, PA. See the Binder Bulletin Community
Calendar, there is a link of the TDF page. August 21.

   Our very own Chris Procyk won Best Pick-up with his WagonMaster. I
have no idea why the WM was put with Pick-ups when you can clearly see
it is a Travelall. I won Rusty But Trusty with Bad this year, poor
Dennis. :-)

   I met David Neunke on saturday, face to face for the first time. Now,
I knew David was a young guy, but; when he showed up, I was taken back.
Our beloved Tom is no longer the baby face of the digest, David has
about 10 appearance years on Tommy boy! Also, Ray Cass, a digest lurker
came by today with his wife Dawn Ann. Bennett Moe made it on friday.
Mike Anderson, another mostly lurker came by today. Joe Costanzo came,
oh, wait, never mind... I may be leaving some one out, if I did, I'm
sorry.      About the pictures, I don't know every one in them, now did
we take the time, on account of the heat, to find out the names of all
the trucks pictured. If you know a persons name who ownes the truck,
describe the truck to me and tell me who owns it and I'll get that up as
soon as possiple. I think everyone should get credit for their
trucks,Good or BAD! :-)

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scouts, 2 parts Scouts, starting to get lots of parts.

http://www.triplediamond.org