Re: Brake Bleeding

>> Dennis Millward
>> 62 C1200 4x4
>> Doctor of Chiropractic
>
>Dennis-
>Did your truck change years?  I thought you had a '63!!!  What happened?

Oops, 62 is the year I was born, also well known as the year George Lucas was
kept after school for doodling pictures of spaceships in math class.  63 was
when my grandpa bought the truck, I'm going to have to ask my grandma when I
first rode in it.
Hey, here's a question.  A while back when the lineset codes were printed in
the Binder Bulletin, I noticed that the code for my 304 was referenced as the
low compression, export version.  My theory, the 304 was not a standard
option in 63, and the low comp version was something of a detuning for the
light line application.  Any thoughts?
62 Dennis Millward
63 C1200 4x4