Regarding RMIHR

Hi all,
I got this from Gryphin Racing, info about RMIHR!
To whom ever needs it!
Matt Sopher

The sixth annual 1999 Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous will be held in Fairplay,
Colorado, August 6-11 at the Park County Fairgrounds.  Registration of $35
per vehicle gets you 2 adult show tickets, 2 tickets to the wild game
cookout on Saturday, participation in the 4WD Rodeo, doorprizes and a 4WD
trip on Monday.  After July 14, the registration fee goes up to $45.

We now have a printable registration form on our site:
www.gryphinracing.com.  But if you provide your snail mail address, we can
send you a flyer/registration form.

MrC is attending a RMIHR organization meeting today.  Maybe he'll have the
trail info but probably not -- we didn't know which trails were going to be
run until just a few weeks before the show.

Events are:  Binder Balance, Ramp and Racing (short dog bone shaped track
which emphasizes driver skill not vehicle speed).

Camping is in the field at the fairgrounds -- there are port-a-potties  and
showers there as well.

Pansy Comer
Gryphin Racing Team