Other People's Rigs

David Nuenke wrote:

> moved in 17 years so I thought the bearings needed to be done. Also
> broke a bolt in the diff housing (ouch) so I have to worry about getting

Definite "diff housing" - the cover?  Bearing caps (why were you in
there?) or.. ?

> engine needs to be rebuilt. So I guess I get to learn how to do this as
> well.

I learned a LOT by stripping the front clip from my friend's head-on
Scout II, and then more when we swapped the bodies, and during the
stripping of the frame-donor I bought.. it's even better when you are
not particularly concerned about things.. like a totaled front clip..
"Air chisel!"..

But there's a *LOT* learned during the process.. even better when it's
not your own