Re: Tennesse Binders

Well, in that case, I would protest that you have stolen it from
International, which would hold about as much water!  Besides, "Knights of
the Triple Diamond" is completely removed from "Triple Diamond
Four-wheelers."  That's like Sierrascouts claiming that Scouts West was
plagiarising their name, or....Well, I had a long list of these to go
through, but you get the point-the main point being that I have way too
much time on my hands over summer break to keep writing in with stuff like
this!!!!

So anyway, I apologize if you are offended and thus a little
self-conscious about the constant Supremecy of the West Coast, taking
those primitive little notions that occasionally occur on the East Coast
and developing them into full-blown and well-polished ideas!

You have been challenged, "Dan the Overprotective of his Fine Club Name!"

Mike the Hopeless