Re: Shock

I have been extremely  fortunate to find a good std. or 10/10 crank for
the pickup.  Pappy Vance at Dick Vance Garage in Hannibal, MO has one.
He does IH parts 1907-1956.  He is even going to have it ground for me
as needed.  Thank you all for your help, thoughts, and suggestions.
Unfortunately, I will not be in the 4th of July Parade in Rupert, Idaho
this year.  Maybe the County Fair parade in Burley, ID in late August.
We were going to a Then & Now--my 1946 K-1 with Black Flatbed and
headboard and a New 2000  4700LP with same.  Wasn't meant to be.  Thanks
again all.
Earl
1998 GMC Jimmy 4-door;  1995 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe:   1968 800A
Traveltop;  1961 80 Cabtop;  Keeper of Son's Original 1974 ScoutII
Outlaw.