PARTS FOR LIST

Hello All,

   Was wandering around a auto yard today and found something someone out
there might be interested in.  This 1974 PU had a 3 on the tree- 3 speed and
appeared the owner was a maintence fanatic.  Anyone interested in this let
me know by friday before it gets turned into about 25 Honda's by next year.
The front seat was mint and was redone in a brown (even smells new still).
The tail gat was awesome, right front fender was great.  Left front was
crushed 2 feet.  Appears the insurance company towed it there.  The tank is
still in it.  The truck is not a 4x4, but is very nice.  Anyone need
anything drop me a note.
   Hey Doc if you get this note you want to trade the 3 speed out of it for
that T'all my friend Dave was interested in getting from you.  I think it
was a late 60's T'all u had?

Brad Norman
La Mirada, CA