Heads

Scott,
   I deleted this before answering.

   345 and 392 heads pop right on. Of course you have to get the right
392 heads. I think the pre IC heads are the ones you need.

   There is a way to put 304 heads on a 345. John Glancy just bought a
Scout this year that the PO put 304 heads on a 345. The PO refused to
tell how he did it, John was going to take it apart to see how it
worked. I haven't heard how he did it as yet. I'll have to ask John this
weekend.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scouts, 2 parts Scouts, starting to get lots of parts.

http://www.triplediamond.org