Some very nice IH trucks for sale

Hello to all the IHers out there.  I have been following the
IHC digest for a few weeks now and I am very impressed with
the quality of people that I have come across ever since I
bought my first scout II last month.  Anyway I just wanted
to say that there are currently about 5 different IH vehicle
for sale in Vancouver, WA.  Two are Scout II's in really
great condition one is $3200 and the other is $5500.  There
is also a terra for $5500 that is showroom condition.  (This
guy has 4 vehicles for sale). If anyone is interested email
me at mdonalds@domain.elided and I'll run down some more info
for you.
Have a great day
Mark