Re: Finding the compression stroke

Absolutely Tom,
It's just that Michael is a student and I wanted to save him money.
The one that I made is made using a valve stem brazed into a spark
plug steel part, and by putting the insert into it, or leaving it out,
you can hold an air charge, or use it to blow bubbles. Exactly what
the ready-made does for you. At the time I made this one, I'm not sure
there were any commercially made ones available. Horses and mules
didn't need them much.

By the way, for Father's Day, my daughter gave me a six pak of
Sleeping Giant Scottish Ale made up there. It was very good. Bet your
Mom (a real woman) drinks it all the time.

John H.