RE: ihc-digest V6 #918

>Terry Rust wrote:
>>
>> Check the sII on this page if you haven't seen it yet, nice enough to
>> actually be seen in ; )
>> >http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Canyon/7127/desert.htm
>
>Too bad it doesn't exist any more. :-(  Todd's brother Brett's Scout was
>featured in one of the 4x4 rags a year or two ago.. I have it somewhere
>around here (FourWheeler).

Ad an "l" to the end of "htm"  It should be an HTML page...
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Canyon/7127/desert.html

It's a common problem with people forgetting to select the whole name..
And Usually a common fix...

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1978/80 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII
Member of "The Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association"
http://www.off-road.com/~ifwda/
Member of Scouts West
http://www.scoutswest.com