Wheel Bearings-'74 2WD

Digest:

I have noticed a funny little "twinge" in my front end that I was
wondering about.  When I am braking and turning at the same time-toward
the right-I feel a little "grinding" feel in the front right side.  I
don't know if you actually "hear" it, but I can feel it through the
floorboard and pedal feel.  Does this sound like a wheel bearing going?
I have never had one go in a 2WD vehicle, so I really don't know what it
should feel like.  Of course, I would like to get this corrected ASAP,
but want to make sure I know what I am dealing with here.  Any chance
that the brake is just dragging a little for some reason?  Or something
stuck in the brakes?  Only noticed at LOW speeds-pulling up to a stop
sign and turning, or pulling slowly away from a stop sign while
turning-and is only noticeable turning to the right.

Thanks!

Michael