for sale: powerlok w: 3.73 gears

I have a used powerlok w/ 3.73 gears in an operational 44 axle that I would
like to sell in order to buy an open carrier, some 4.27 gears, and an EZ
locker. Would also consider just selling or trading gears if anyone has some
4.27's out of a Scout II, as I would prefer not to spend $190 on a new r&p.
Bottom line is I am looking at about $500 to get this 44 up to par for my '65
Scout, and this powerlok (which is a rare item I would add) ought to cut that
cost by about half if I can find someone interested in it. It is really the
best limited slip ever offered from what I hear: very aggresive, durable (4
crosspins), adjustable preload on the clutch packs, rebuildable, and gives
excellent traction, even in pretty extreme wheeling. I've heard of guys
running these with 44 inch tires no problem. Anyway, let me know
Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80